OCC proud partner of Global Mobility Forum 2018
For the 7th time global mobility professionals, the relocation industry and global citizens from near and far will come together for a conference. GMF18 is a best practice sharing space, an engine for mobility innovation, and a friendly arena to meet colleagues and build competence and network.
Global mobility contributes towards global growth and innovation, and since the start in 2011 GMF has been the central meeting place in Norway to make the mobility process smoother (both in and out of Norway), and enhance Norway’s position as an attractive expat destination.This year’s forum will focus on:
- Digitalization and robotics – The future for Global Mobility Professionals
- How to make a Norwegian leave Norway – Making expat life attractive
- Short term assignments – getting it right
- The human aspect of mobility
- Oslo as a global workforce host city